Nigeria Power Forum 2017
Nigeria Power Forum brings together the entire value chain to discuss and debate the critical issues, challenges and opportunities facing the Nigerian industry post-privatisation.
With the official support from the Federal Ministry of Power, Works & Housing, NERC, NBET and the Presidential Task Force on Power: Be the first hear from the new decision makers in this fast-evolving industry.
Click here to view speakers.
Key Topics Will Include:
- Ministerial Address: Nigeria’s Power Sector: The Engine of Opportunity
- Government Strategy Focus: What Measures Will Be Taken to Enable the Growth of the Power Sector?
- Power Distribution Focus: What Are the Solutions to the Financial Challenges Faced?
- Access to Non – Gas Sources: What Role Will Alternative Energy Play in Nigeria?
- Gas as a Main Fuel Supply: Providing Electricity to the Whole Country
- Generation & Transmission of Power: Developing a Realistic Infrastructure
- Funding the Power Sector: Challenges Laying Ahead
Click here to send us an enquiry. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org